Shades of autumn @ CD Sunday


I used one of the black and white images from the Ooh La La Creations cdrom Say it with words for these cards. For the first one I printed the image onto some orange card and used promarkers to add some detail to the image. The weave background paper is also from the cdrom. Because I don't really do Halloween cards I made this into a birthday card using one of the sentiments from the cdrom.

For my second card I used paper from the cdrom but this time I paper pieced the image.

This is my entry for the CD Sunday challenge - shades of autumn.

Comments

Pamela said…
I love both of these Linby - great colours. Thanks for joining in the challenge again.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
brenda said…
Just gorgeous and pretty choice of warm Autumnal colours Lynn.

B x
Aileen said…
Linby love both of these bit the one with the weaved paper is outstanding, just so eye catching. Love the look.
Carol said…
These are both lovely cards Linby. I like the different effects you have achieved with the same image. I have this CD and there are some really good images to be found on it of which this is one.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Barb said…
She's so sweet Linby. Two lovely cards and I love the effect of the first background paper. Barbxx
Wynn said…
Great idea Linby using this image for a Magical birthday. I love the paper piecing on the second one best I think but both lovely. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday. Wynn Dat
BOTH great cards, a sweet image.
Faith
x
meg said…
Two beautiful cards demonstrating the different look you can achieve using the same image, I can't choose a favourite between them.Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Meg
Jocelyn said…
She a very pretty witch and a great idea for a birthday card at that time of year. Love that spotty paper.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
cotnob said…
Fabulous cards Lynn, it's great to see the two different designs using the same image.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline
x
Two great cards with a lovely image
Sorry this comment is late I was on holiday
Margaret
CD Sunday DT